CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our finished film

Monday, December 15, 2008

Feedback Feedback Conversation

Hello ill people, hope you're feeling better.
I agree that it doesn't make sense at the moment...it does look like her boyfriends and there isn't an indication that she thinks he's a woman...But when we do screen shots of typing and show "Julie" on screen won't this make it clearer? I don't know how to change this....if the girl bit is first how will it make it clearer? But we should try it anyway.
Also if we remove the "F word" from the line it sounds stupid - we deffinitely can't have it?? But it's a horror movie that would be an 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More shots of King, yeah we were planning on doing that anyway.
And the briefcase bit we should try differently because it can go anywhere, really.


In this editing session, shall I try some new things? Can you give me some specific things to do and I'll try them? Or shall I just leave it.

Holly x x

0 comments: