CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our finished film

Monday, February 2, 2009

Goodbye my friend

So this is the deadline for our blog...
I had originally thought that we would sign off together as a group, but I've actually been snowed in, so it's lucky my coursework is all online! SNOW SNOW SNOW.

Holly and Amelia, just wanna say, you guys have been amazing. I've had so much fun on shoots, planning, editing and everything! Even when we were getting bogged down with paperwork, we still managed to enjoy ourselves, resulting in producing a really good opening sequence!
And of course, thanks to miss T, miss B and Deansy (new nickname for the technician), they've helped us throughout the whole process, and it would have been impossible without them.

Gonna miss this project!

LOVE

Laura xxxxx

0 comments: