CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our finished film

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Location Location Location - Laura's cellar

So, we were thinking about some possible locations for the men's den, and I thought of my cellar, so I took some photos of it.


This is the outside of my cellar.. it could look pretty creepy in the dark (especially the shadows that the ivy would cast).


Here's another picture of it, thought it could be a cool little den, (it used to be a bomb shelter in wartime).


The door. I quite like this framing and how the ivy creates interesting shapes around the door.


Here are the outside windows. I thought perhaps we could include a shot through the window, showing one of the men at the computer (which would be a laptop, as there is no computer down there.. But that's not a problem as I have a laptop). This could be quite effective and create a creepy atmosphere from the word go.


This is the view from inside the cellar out the windows. This could also be included to show that they are in a little outdoor den, that is isolated.


This is the door from the inside. Since the walls are pretty colourful, I would photograph this in darkness (cover up the windows and use artificial light) to make it look sinister.


This is the second half of my cellar (where we hang the washing, and store stuff). There is a pillar that could be used in shot, and it is quite dark. With tight framing, we can miss out all the rest of the stuff in there. My friend photographed me tied up to that pillar with chains for her art project, and it looked very effective and freaky.


This is a picture of the first half of the cellar (my mum's art studio). If we were to use this location, we would have to clear the canvases and paints, and use tight framing to just include the laptop on the desk, and the man at the computer.


There is also a creepy-looking bungalow on my road that seems to be uninhabited.. We could always photograph that as the outside location, and use the cellar as the inside location. Will photograph it at some point probably..

By Laura

0 comments: