CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our finished film

Friday, November 28, 2008

Script Draft

Our sequence is an online conversation between this victim and the murderer. The script starts half way through the conversation. We have decided the girls name is 'Emma', and the murderers screen name as the agony aunt is 'Julie'.


JULIE
(muttering) Oh, no...that must be really hard for you...Did you take your pills?...Yeah?....Hows your mum?.......Is she still drinking at night?...(continued)
EMMA
I feel so alone at school...I wish I could talk to you all the time...Things seem to be getting worse. I don't know what to do!
JULIE
You know you can always talk to me...I'll always be here for you.
EMMA
I know. You've helped me so much. How can I ever repay you?
JULIE
(Laughing, not typed) Yeah...that comes later, darlin'....
(typed) Oh, you know I love talking to you too. But you seem distant tonight...
EMMA
I know. I'm sorry (crying). I just want to end it all! I feel like I want to die...
JULIE
(not typed) Bingo....
(typed) No, don't say that. We can work it out together. I've been through the same thing as you, I know what it feels like.
(pause)
Don't think things like that, things will get better. I promise.
(pause)
Emma?
(pause)
(not typed) Fuck, where did she go?
MAN 2
What?
JULIE
She's fucking gone and topped herself, man. Oh, hold on, hold on. She's back. She's writing.
EMMA
Sorry. The phone rang but it was for mum. I mean, why would it be for me?
(pause)
Can I ask you something?
JULIE
Anything. You can ask me anything.
EMMA
A favour? Would you come over?

0 comments: